- $127,490 median annual salary for sales managers in 20211
- $119,860 median annual salary for fundraising managers in 20212
- Management occupations earn more than any other major occupational group ($102,450/year)3
Expertise for Diverse MBA Career Paths
Calvin University’s fully online MBA program was developed with your career success in mind. Whether you’re a business professional seeking leadership opportunities or you’re striving for a new career, this program will provide you with the professional expertise you need to excel in a wide variety of business or non-profit career paths. You’ll be equipped with solid skills in analytics, marketing, accounting and finance along with in-depth leadership skills in managing and building teams.
Research published by the Bureau of Labor Statistics shows that the need for management professionals is growing. See a few example business career paths highlighted here.
Sales managers oversee an organization’s sales teams. They are responsible for developing training programs that help employees meet sales goals set by the manager.1
Fundraising managers develop strategies to increase donations for nonprofit organizations. They must have a strong understanding of donor behavior and coordinate beneficial fundraising events that promote the cause of their organization.2
Additional MBA career paths:
- Marketing manager
- Finance analyst
- Training and development manager
- Human resources manager
- Executive director
Request More Information
Thank you for your interest in Calvin University. We are here to answer all of your questions. Submit this form and an admissions counselor will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Once you complete the online MBA program, you’ll be able to:
- Lead efficiently as a manager in diverse business settings
- Utilize strategic marketing concepts to improve your company
- Communicate effectively in the workplace
- Interpret financial and other data
We equip students to succeed on their life-long vocational path by determining their strengths, developing their skills, and discovering God’s call for their lives.