Master of Public and Nonprofit Administration Careers
Gain the Skills to Serve Local, National, and Global Communities
Learn More Today
Complete the form to learn more about this program.
Pursue a Variety of Career Possibilities
Health Services Manager $101,340 per year1
Operations Manager $115,250 per year2
Executive Director $98,980 per year3
Urban and Regional Planner $78,500 per year4
Join Growing Fields That Make a Difference
With a Master of Public Administration, you’ll be prepared to change lives. In addition, many fields in which graduates work are growing quickly. No matter the concentration you choose, you will gain access to unlimited opportunities.
- Between 2020 and 2030, employment of health services managers is expected to grow 32%1
- Employment of social and community service managers will grow 12% between 2021 and 20315
Program Outcomes and Skills Acquired
What You’ll Learn
In the online program, you will learn to:
- Articulate and apply a Reformed Christian vision for public service across government, society, and the church
- Participate in, and contribute to, the policy process
- Analyze and synthesize data and think critically to solve problems and make evidence-informed decisions in a complex and dynamic environment
- Lead and manage in the public interest
- Communicate and interact productively and in culturally responsive ways with a diverse and changing workforce and society at large
Skills You’ll Gain
We equip students to succeed on their life-long vocational path by determining their strengths, developing their skills, and discovering God’s call for their lives.